Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 5:55:41 AM EDT
I remember seeing a gun store that had a website w/ good prices in Crystal lake area I think off of 31.  It's not DJ or HP which are in Lakemoor and McHenry.

On their website they had a DPMS forged lower w/ 4 post collapsible folding stock for $200.  I could care less it's not 6 post.  I like the four better anyway.

Thanks for all your help.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:51:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you are talking about R guns. http://www.rguns.net/

ETA, How do I make a link hot?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:02:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Here you go!

www.rguns.net/

In the Message: part of the reply insert a hyperlink by cliling  the "insert hyperlink button"
it is right above the "...Size 4..." button in the insert tags box.
The button looks kind of like a world with a link of chain in front of it!

...gun go BANG...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:20:05 AM EDT
[#3]
"R" guns on Rt 31 just north of Main St. (Huntly Road)

I have purchaed from them, they are my local AR store. Good prices, not very friendly. Maybe they are used to dealing with LEOs?

A recommended  store.  Good price on 30 rd USGI mags.

efxguy
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"R" guns on Rt 31 just north of Main St. (Huntly Road)

I have purchaed from them, they are my local AR store. Good prices, not very friendly. Maybe they are used to dealing with LEOs?

A recommended  store.  Good price on 30 rd USGI mags.

efxguy

This is my experience with them too.  If you buy M16 mags in large lots you can get a price discount, and they usually throw in beer coozies and nudie calendars.  

It is worth going once to at least see the ORF 1919A4 in the middle of the store out in the open.  Be prepared to be watched likie a hawk as there is only one room and usually no one else in there besides the guy who is working.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, that is it all right. hat
efxguy

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought my complete DPMS lower from them.

www.rguns.net/009_page7.html

The guy I dealt with was pretty friendly. I hear that the owner / main guy can be a jerk. Having worked at a gunshop that is not uncommon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top