Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 6:18:08 PM EDT
Hey guys. I had some major work done on my Colt 1911 a few months ago a CCGR in McKinney ( I live in Plano).

The gun looks and works great except for one thing. It tends to throw brass straight up now. I had the ejection port lowered among several other mods, so this may have something to do with it.

I was just going to live with it, but after doing the "Hot Brass Down the Collar" dance a couple of times  this weekend I decided to get it fixed.

I hate to run it all the way up to CCGR and have to leave it for such a minor thing as getting the ejector tweaked. I took it to Gunmaster and they said sure...come back in 4-5 weeks. WTF ???

Now with Lonestar temporarily out of commission, is there anyone else left that can tweak my ejector and test fire it to make sure that it's working properly ??

Thanks

Ed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top