Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/25/2003 7:12:48 PM EST
Well... I'm thinking of getting one and I'm sure one of you fellas have one. Was wondering what I have to do and where I get the forms, etc. Thanks for the help.

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:20:26 PM EST
Get on the ATF web site and go to the firearms section. If you poke arround there enough you'll come to the National Licensing Center web site get the phone # off of that page and call. Tell them you want an FFL application packet. They will send you evey thing you will need to get going. I just got mine a few months ago it wasn't hard but it did take 5 months. IM me if you need any help.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 8:07:22 AM EST

they have instructions and printable forms.

Hope you got lots of $$ Sparsky, from what I hear, C&R stuff is not too expensive, but you'll buy LOTS of it!

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:38:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:41:19 PM EST
LOL...LT, you really are BROKE if you have a C&R

(sucks don't it?.. I'm w/o a job too, and all those fliers from the dealers showing up .... oh the humanity!)
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:54:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 6:35:31 PM EST

I talked to LT yesterday. He said he put "individual" in that space we were wondering about. Of course this is after I put "collector" in that space.

Top Top