Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:46:27 PM EDT
Ok Guys I have a very good friend here that has a sister with an autistic daughter living in the Pass Christian area and they can not find anything out. If someone can help me please contact me off line for her info.

Thanks to all.

Gary
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:18:55 PM EDT
Me and some guys I know are going to try to enter the area northwest of Gulfport to a friend's home this weekend. Don't know if that plan is still on go as there's no communications with southern MS at all and pretty much every road into the region is blocked off by debris, highway patrols, or National Guard. If it looks like we're still going to try to go in I'll let you know. Right now movement in the region is severly limited.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:31:02 PM EDT
I understand completely, any help would be great. I am being sent down to NO with in the next few days with my SO. But we are not going via I10 so I will not be able to check myself. Again thank you for contacting me. If you need anything before I come down let me know and I will do what I can.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:11:17 PM EDT
Just to let you know....
In the Long Beach & Pass Christian areas, if you are trying to get south of the railroad tracks, it's not going to happen. They are still recovering bodies and are not even letting homeowners in (one of my coworkers lives in LB). It's a terrible situation.

Woody
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:38:40 AM EDT
WW Yhanks for the info. By any chance would you or anyone you know have any info on the Cable Brifge road area?

Thanks

Gary
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:45:04 PM EDT
Guys thanks for the support and help. My friends sister and daughter has been found and in good health.

Thanks to all

Gary
Top Top