Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 6:21:43 PM EDT
To whom it may concern

I am just getting back into firearms and found the ar-15 to be the most helpful weapon for my chosen career I am trying to figure out the cheapest way to acquire one. I am on a limited budget and could possibly trade a motor for one very soon!!! But I still need access to parts and other things I guess I am asking if anyone has one for sale or possibly willing to trade something for an ar-15 or all parts to build one. Thanks for all of everybodies help.hug.gif

Edited to add:  Change the title and strike some contents to conform with the rule without locking this thread for armyspc, a newbie to the board.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#1]
How hard is it to read the tacked threads??????????????

Hometown
Hometown •  Texas •  NO...WTS...WTB...WTT...IN THIS FORUM...  

mojo
Team Member Gold Contributor
My name is Moj, Mojo...

Post Number :: 6735

TX, USA

Ads in this forum will be sent to THRASH without any notice.

Thanks

War of Religion: The Mother of All Wars.

Adaptability is the key to survival.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:40:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hometown

mojo
My name is Moj, Mojo...

TX, USA

Thanks

como?

yo no comprendo......
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Auhhhh cut the guy some slack...
He posted in the wrong forum...He's new...no biggie
The post just needs to be moved....Ohhh the drama
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:20:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
To whom it may concern

I am just getting back into firearms and found the ar-15 to be the most helpful weapon for my chosen career I am trying to figure out the cheapest way to acquire one. I am on a limited budget and could possibly trade a motor for one very soon!!! But I still need access to parts and other things I guess I am asking if anyone has one for sale or possibly willing to trade something for an ar-15 or all parts to build one. Thanks for all of everybodies help.

There are a lot of different options available for the ar-15.  Personally, I'd recommend that you visit one of the many Texas gun shows, and use the occasion to price out what some of your build/buy options might be.  Once you have a better sense for what you could do at a gun show, consider posting on the "Wanted to buy" forum in the Equipment Exchange.  You can also browse through the many AR-related site sponsors to look for specials on parts.

If you are on a limited budget, spend some time thinking about the options that you want, because deciding you want a flat top upper 2 months after you've bought an A2 upper might be unpleasant for your bank account.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:36:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:10:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Armypsc, I have a ton of tools and things you might need and you're welcome to use my garage if you want.  I'm in Round Rock, so not far from Ft. Hood, if that's where you're stationed.  I usually have some extra parts in my bucket of random rifle stuff, as well.

But the real question of the day is what are you going to do when you get promoted and become armysgt?

Cheers,

kk7sm

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hometown

mojo
My name is Moj, Mojo...

TX, USA

Thanks

damn, who's ass are you kissing?   lighten up francis
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:09:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hometown

mojo
My name is Moj, Mojo...

TX, USA

Thanks

uhsammy is one hard a**, motherf**ker!  Cut the guy some slack....Jack!  What should I expect from a dyed-in-the-wool Diane Feinstein lover!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#10]
OK, maybe I was a bit pissy. Welcome aboard!

Chalk it up to wading through a couple of pages of posts in the ammo section from guys who are too lazy to read the ammo oracle.  

Howard
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top