Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 6:50:46 AM EDT
Does anyone know of any outdoor ranges that are accepting new members without having to be on a waiting list for years, before being accepted?
Getting really tired of having my guns collect tons of dust sitting in the safe..
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is one.  Don't know if they limit membership, but they hold events open to all throughout the year.

www.sheboyganrifleandpistol.org/

Contact info:

Augie Margenau, Secretary
Sheboygan Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc.
1610 N. 11th St.
Sheboygan, WI 53081

Sheboygan Falls Conservation Club  is the only other I know of.  All I have is an address.

N6390 Meadowlark Road, Sheboygan Falls.

Viking Bow & Gun club is a nice range near Valders/Chilton if you are up that way.

www.vikingbowandgun.com/
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother belongs to a club by Stockbridge that is always accepting members. They just built a 600 yard rifle range, so I am even thinking of joining. I do not have their contact info but it you live up that way drop me an e-mail and I will get it for you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
babue,  I live in Stockbridge, and, along with a couple other guys, built that 600 yard range.  Where are you at?  Shoot me an IM.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Tag
I grew up just outside of Plymouth, WI and it would be great to hit the range while back visiting family.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#5]
yfs200,
thanks for the info,im going to check out viking even though there an hour away, from what i hear they will still let you shoot at something other than paper targets.I shoot alot of steel plate and bowling pins.With both of the other clubs all your allowed to shoot at is paper.BORING!!!!

Anyone else know of any other places shoot me a call.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tag
I grew up just outside of Plymouth, WI and it would be great to hit the range while back visiting family.

Hey a P-towner! I'm from Elkhart Lake, IM me if you are coming back to this area and want to shoot. My brother is "Drunkducky" on the AFRCOM board
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top