Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 10:43:21 AM EDT
I'm running out of places to put this stuff!    Send lawyers, shovels and blowers, the *&^% has hit the fan!

I never thought NV life would be like this...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:43:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm calling the cops you stole all my snow!!!! I can still see the grass through the little bit of ice (yes ice no snow) we have here. I live in the middle of Minnesota and we have still yet to have a storm that will give us more than an inch. To make it worse, we are supposed to get above freezing this weekend!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, no time.  Besides, I want them to be able to find my body in the snow drift after I collapse.  I shovelled the driveway just in time for another storm that dropped 6 more inches on us.  We're expecting more snow tomorrow and Monday...

Maybe I should have moved to Vegas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top