Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2009 8:24:49 AM EDT
So I'm 99% sure I'm getting a High Standard HSA-15 (AR-15), for a steal.  Its not NJ comp., and its coming from Ohio.  Im in, South Jersey (Marlton), and need a gunsmith/FFL to get this rifle compliant, and transfered to me.  It has a flash hider, I need a muzzle break installed.  It also has an adjustable stock, and I was hoping that someone can pin it, so I dont have to buy a new fixed one.  It also has a bayonette bolt that needs to be ground down.  Who, where and how much???  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Send member PK90 an IM here on this board. He will be able to help you with the transfer.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
How the hell do I search for a member... the search button doesnt have an advanced search feature.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC Paul can also do the work for you changing to a brake and pinn/weld as well as pinning the stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top