Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2013 8:48:55 AM EST
Gilbert/Queen Creek area.

I need someone to install a few ceiling lights and 4 or 5 outlets. Any of our hometown brothers interested or know someone who would be?
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 8:14:02 PM EST
Interested as well.

Bought our house 2 and a half years ago. Some outlets in the kitchen dont work. Wife turns on her hair dryer, and if a light plus TV in bedroom are on it trips the breaker.

Which in turns knocks out all the wall plugs and ceiling fans in 3 of the 4 rooms of the house.

Been doing a lot of other work myself in the house, and been needing to get this looked at as well.

I hate wiring though. New light fixture, or new ceiling fan are no problem. This is out of my league.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:55:46 AM EST
If you're doing any serious electrical work spend the money to hire a licensed electrician that will do everything to code. It's not worth the risk to yourself or your property.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:51:05 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JohnnyC:
If you're doing any serious electrical work spend the money to hire a licensed electrician that will do everything to code. It's not worth the risk to yourself or your property.
View Quote

Yeah I think thats what we were looking for. Any ARFcommer's here that is one, or recommend a good Pro-2nd that people have had success with.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:54:35 AM EST
This guy did some electrical work for me recently and did a real good job. Reasonable rates too ($30/hr if I remember right). I have no affiliation with him except as a happy customer.

Fuzz Electric @ 480-433-7059
Top Top