Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2005 11:03:33 PM EDT
I'm from Dallas, but I'm going to be in Austin for a while and I'm interested in getting a new Glock.  Can anyone recommend a good dealer in Austin to deal with? I want to use the military discount that Glock is currently offering.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
bigcountry,

I'd recommend you try GT Distributors in North Austin - http://www.gtdist.com/

I dunno if they'll sell you a glock at the .mil discount - but they sure sell a lot of them to LEO.

JakeA
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Try The Gun Store, llc, in Cedar Park on 183. David is a good guy, and he specializes in "black gun" type personal defense weapons. Yess, he is a stocking Class 03 SOT dealer as well.

Here is his Website:  www.TexasGunStore.com
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
bigcountry,

I'd recommend you try GT Distributors in North Austin - http://www.gtdist.com/

I dunno if they'll sell you a glock at the .mil discount - but they sure sell a lot of them to LEO.

JakeA

+1 on GT.  OUtstanding place.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Heritage Firearms on Research Blvd is a great place and a Glock Armorer.  Also the Gun Store as previously mentioned.

Debo
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:57:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Go to David first,  then check out GT's.  They have a truckload of Glock trade ins at the moment,  mostly full size.  Prices run around 265-330$
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top