Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2010 1:23:58 PM EDT
I would like to host a carbine course in the spring of 2011 (specifically May 6-8) and need a rifle range to rent. I have already tried Parma and Lake City as well as the Jackson County Sheriff's Office ranges however all have turned me down. Are there any other locations to host this class? I've contacted the Pioneer Gun Club and am awaiting their response. Within 30-60 minutes of Lee's Summit (or a half hour of Kansas City) would be ideal.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:52:01 AM EDT
Mill Creek is in DeSoto, KS. It would be as close to you as Pioneers outdoor range.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:35:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2010 8:48:03 PM EDT by Hetzer1]
If you don't need to shoot over 100 yards, there is a public (city-owned) range in Horton, KS (Brown county). Contact the Horton PD for info. One of the guys on the range board is an arfcommer.

Mill Creek is an excellent facility, but it's a private club, so unless you are a member, or are willing to give discounts or registration preference to Mill Creek members, I doubt you'd have much luck there. UNLESS the class you are offering is for Law Enforcement. Mill creek's board is pretty accomodative of LE. Guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Top Top