Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/21/2013 6:31:22 PM EDT
I've got a slow leak at my meter box an am looking for a licensed plumber to fix it. Anyone got any recommendations?

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:42:45 PM EDT
Marshall has been good to me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 4:16:34 AM EDT
First place I'd check would be toilets. Don't need a plumber for that. If you can find the leak, wherever it is, you probably don't need a plumber.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 5:44:31 AM EDT
The leak is definitely at the meter box - water is running into the road. This has been repaired once before by the builder's plumber who I don't want to use again. I'll call Marshall.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 6:32:24 AM EDT
FitzGerald & Sons Plumbing Co. 770-487-8714
Top Top