Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/25/2004 10:16:14 AM EST
Hi guys, I am new here. Just bought a RRA AR 2 months ago at the National Matches and need a place to use my EEEEVVVIIILLLL Black rifle more often. Dont mind a little bit of a drive just got to get out and spray some lead for stress relief and sheer fun. I am not a novice, just my first civilian owned AR-15. Was in the service a few years back and got to Rock n Roll a bit! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:05:11 PM EST
Doesn't Camp Perry allow civilain shooting? I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:28:01 PM EST
Elmore conservation has a small but nice range. Sandusky County Sportsman's club in Gibsonburg is bigger, and has a LOT more options including a new 500 yard range. Both require memberships that are not too outlandish.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:44:32 PM EST
Thanks, I will look into the suggestions!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:11:15 PM EST
I'm from Port Clinton too. I belong to the Sandusky County Sportsmen's Club and you can go with me to shoot sometimes if you want. I don't go as often as I like due to not having someone to shoot with. IM for a phone # and info.
Welcome to the AR club and expect to see your wallet have trouble keeping cash in it as AR's always need more add-on's. LOL
Good to see a local on here.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:11:39 PM EST
Sandusky Co Sportmans club is nice but they are not to fond of me punching holes through their plates with the big .50.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:22:11 PM EST
LOL, I've just gotta shoot one of those someday. Too cool.

Originally Posted By 50bmgsnpr:
Sandusky Co Sportmans club is nice but they are not to fond of me punching holes through their plates with the big .50.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top