Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/5/2004 2:00:42 PM EST
Quite some time ago I posted a thread about how my application to remove the restrictions from my pistol permit was denied. In that thread I posted my original letter to the judge, and I lost my copy. I can't search that far back. I was wondering if someone might be able to find it for me. It was in the NY/NJ Hometown forum. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:21:21 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:40:03 PM EST
Thanks for the effort FMJunkie. Other then this thread though there hasn't been any postings from me here in probably six months or so. I have been way less then active on the net.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:17:36 PM EST
Peetmoss, I remember your thread. It was several months ago. last spring/late winter? It would be archived...search is working fine for me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:17:26 PM EST
If you posted an image (scanned copy of the letter) then where is the image hosted?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:15:49 PM EST
SP10 unfortiantly I can't search back that far anymore.

To the other guy Sorry I forgot your name I typed it on the computer so I just cut and pasted it over this forum.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:42:28 AM EST
Any luck in finding your letter?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:11:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By Peetmoss:
Quite some time ago I posted a thread about how my application to remove the restrictions from my pistol permit was denied. In that thread I posted my original letter to the judge, and I lost my copy. I can't search that far back. I was wondering if someone might be able to find it for me. It was in the NY/NJ Hometown forum. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.

What county are you in? I'm in Orange county, just got the amendment in the mail yesterday removing the restrictions on my permit.
Top Top