Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:38:42 PM EDT
Anyone know of a good smith for an AR15 around Ft. Wayne area.
I just need some minor tweaking done.

The guy I did use is great with a 1911 but not sure about his AR abilitiies.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What exactly do you need done?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anyone know of a good smith for an AR15 around Ft. Wayne area.
I just need some minor tweaking done.

The guy I did use is great with a 1911 but not sure about his AR abilitiies.

Neil Keller - Kustom Ballistics
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:04:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What exactly do you need done?

Just some minor adjustments. Need some help to straighten LaRue handguards with flat top. Also, cant seem to get the PRI flip up front sight exactly alighned with gas port in barrel.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:06:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Neil Keller - Kustom Ballistics

I will give Neil a call. I didnt know he was still in business. Want him to do a major on a Combat Comander Series 70 anyway.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I will give Neil a call. I didnt know he was still in business. Want him to do a major on a Combat Comander Series 70 anyway.

He is definitely still in business.  In fact, he told me a few months ago that someone (or several) was speading a rumor that he was no longer working on guns.  He asked to help dispel the rumor when and where I could.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He is definitely still in business.  In fact, he told me a few months ago that someone (or several) was speading a rumor that he was no longer working on guns.  He asked to help dispel the rumor when and where I could. hr

I am glad you mentioned his name. I have heard around the local shops, he is no longer in business. I have a Colt Commander Series 70, I bought it in 1974 when I joined the 101st Airborne Division. Appearance is still great but it chokes on eveything and bites the hell out of my thumb. I want him to do the work and it will be lots. I would rather keep my money local and from everything I have read, Mr. Keller is second to none.

Thanks again rhino, I will definitely give him a call.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#7]
You're welcome!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top