Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/1/2012 4:09:36 PM EST
All,

My daughter moved to Bend this summer and they have two cars that need looking at. Anyone know a good mechanic in Bend or Redmond? One is a '98 Olds 88 and the other is a 2009 (or 10) Ford Focus. Olds has a gas leak. I think it's at the rear of the car. Focus has a surging issue when in gear.

TIA,

Tom
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 6:41:01 PM EST
Don't know about Bend. There is a good one in Madras but that's likely too far away for them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:53:25 AM EST
Car-Kare

1092 SE Centennial St.
Bend
541-382-4896

Near Reed Market Road and 8th.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:53:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By NMSight:
Don't know about Bend. There is a good one in Madras but that's likely too far away for them.

Who? Just moved to Madras a couple months ago and good info to know.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:04:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By stevemc:

Jerry's. Just out of town on the south end of Madras. East side of the hwy. Tin roofed building by a line of yellow apts that look like it may have been a motel years ago.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:10:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By stevemc:

Jerry's. Just out of town on the south end of Madras. East side of the hwy. Tin roofed building by a line of yellow apts that look like it may have been a motel years ago.

Cool, thanks.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:31:22 PM EST
I took a pre-owned truck to Bend Auto and they were great with giving me a good breakdown on the vehicle. I think I found my mechanic here in Bend.

Bend Automotive Ctr
20449 Cady Way, Bend, OR 97701
(541) 389-3815
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:57:53 AM EST
There is a little run down looking shop in Redmond called Oscar's. It doesn't look like much and I was very reluctant to take my car there. I did get over the fact that it looked a little shady, and once I talked to Oscar I thought I would try him out. He ordered and replaced my Idle control Valve on my Civic for around $300. That was parts and labor. The other 3 shops that I talked to all quoted me $450 and up. I have had no problem whatsoever since then and that was over a year ago. He is located near Fred Meyers.
Top Top