Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2003 7:48:29 AM EDT
I want to buy one of the Mega or Stinger stripped lowers and need it shipped to an FFL. Can you recommend a FFL? thanks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:11:08 PM EDT
You should be able to goto auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com and look for transfering dealers in your state.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:04:39 AM EDT
JLM will do it for $35.

There are some basement FFLs that I found on gunsamerica.com that list a $5 fee!
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 12:03:02 AM EDT
Gun store here in Tama does it for free for me.

Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top