Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/31/2006 3:04:20 PM EST
Where can you buy M16 BFA (box-type, usually red or yellow) for a reasonable price?

Thanks
OZ
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:52:22 AM EST
Request noted. I had one many many years ago and it it can be found it is yours. Of course it may be long lost so don't depend on me more it.
I will let you know if I do (or do not) find it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:50:01 AM EST
Thanks, Gary.

Check your email.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:52:58 AM EST
Oz, your turn to check your email
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:52:23 PM EST
If you still need a BFA, let me know. I have an extra one in new to excellent condition.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:44:22 AM EST
I received one BFA in the mail a few days ago. The box contains no sender's address so I dont know whether I should thank GaryM or SgtSauer. So, I just thank both of you.

oz
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:53:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By MouseGun87:
I received one BFA in the mail a few days ago. The box contains no sender's address so I dont know whether I should thank GaryM or SgtSauer. So, I just thank both of you.

oz

Was the address printed on a light blue label?
Oh, the box probably had been used in a previous life to ship auto parts.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:43:02 PM EST
Yup, I think it was a light blue label. Neatly printed (laser printer?).
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:12:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By MouseGun87:
Yup, I think it was a light blue label. Neatly printed (laser printer?).

Dymo label printer, courtesy of your uncle sam
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:13:10 PM EST
That is strange. I offered MouseGun some BFA's for free and he totally stopped talking to me once I told him I was a military person. The BFA's were going to be used for ROTC cadets.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:12:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By SgtSauer:
That is strange. I offered MouseGun some BFA's for free and he totally stopped talking to me once I told him I was a military person. The BFA's were going to be used for ROTC cadets.

SGTSauer, I informed SGT McGuire about getting some help from the MO NG. I figure he is better suited to handle the specifics than I am. I will ask him again. Thanks.
Top Top