Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/24/2005 8:08:25 PM EDT
Hey Guys,
Who knows of any nice hotels near the indianapolis airport. I am looking for hotels that have king bed suites with the hot tub or large whirlpool tub (for 2 adults) in the rooms. Any help would be great. Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:09:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/24/2005 9:09:48 PM EDT by rcoers]
I know the Adams Mark is really close to the airport, and is farily nice. Not sure on the whirlpool though, you might want to give them a call on that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:17:15 PM EDT
They have a good Sunday brunch buffet too (or at least they did a few years ago).

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:18:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2005 2:29:43 PM EDT by deej86]
IIRC there is a Holiday Inn on High School Road near the airport
www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/indap?irs=y
Holiday Inn Select
2501 South High School Road
317-244-6861

Disclaimer-never been there but seem to remember one from a travel atlas.
EDIT:Fixed the link to go straight to the htl.'s website.

It advertises 7 suites, whether they have hot tub rooms or not I don't know, but they have a whirlpool.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:21:23 PM EDT
I've been looking, and I think it's between the Country Inn & Suites, Amerisuites, or best western Suites. I am going to figure out who has the best breakfast and long term park & fly/price. We'll see. Just curious if anyone had stayed at any of these places to see if they were nice. Can not stand dirty nasty hotels.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:26:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chesh97:
I've been looking, and I think it's between the Country Inn & Suites, Amerisuites, or best western Suites. I am going to figure out who has the best breakfast and long term park & fly/price. We'll see. Just curious if anyone had stayed at any of these places to see if they were nice. Can not stand dirty nasty hotels.

I've been to BW's, and it depends on the hotel. I wouldn't reccomend Country Inn and Suites AT ALL. I ate at a "Country Kitchen" restaurant that is of the same chain and is attached to their hotels. Their food is horrible, so their hotels must be. I've never stayed at an Amerisuites, so you might want to check at the Best Western.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:04:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 8:05:50 AM EDT by jaeger_1969]
Try some of the hotels in Plainfield...just west of the AP approx. 10 miles. Stay will be cheaper and very close to the airport.

ETA: Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inns and the like are there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:30:39 PM EDT
When staying by the airport, I always use priceline.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:19:29 PM EDT
Comfort Suites Plainfield has whirlpool suites, and is fairly close to airport!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:25:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GUNGUY1911:

Haven't been to that particular Comfort Suites, but been to a bunch of them, they've been good, and their breakfasts are usually continental(muffins, bagels, etc) but some have full breakfasts(eggs, etc)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:16:13 AM EDT

Haven't been to that particular Comfort Suites, but been to a bunch of them, they've been good, and their breakfasts are usually continental(muffins, bagels, etc) but some have full breakfasts(eggs, etc)
If that's at 267 and I-70 then there are several places nearby for breakfast: Bob Evans, Denny's, Cracker Barrel, and maybe others.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:43:16 PM EDT
One of the biggest factors now will be a place that has the extended parking park & Fly. I would have to pay $80 for long term at the airport. Some of these places I have checked into allow you to park there for free for up to two weeks. A good breakfast is a bonus too though...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:33:54 AM EDT
We use the hell out of the Wingate in Plainfield for when we fly people in to HQ.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:52:01 PM EDT
I just checked out the wingate. Looks great. Just about ready to make reservations until the lady told me they are not offering the park & fly for the night we need to stay. It's the Monday before Thanksgiving, so I wonder if that has any bearing, ya think Looks like a nice place though. That would have been the ticket if I could have had the park & Fly. I'll have to keep looking.
Top Top