Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 11:38:38 AM EDT
I'm a Virginia resident, but I grew up in NJ and most of my family still lives there.  I just got a new RRA Entry Tactical.  I wanted to bring it to my parents' in NJ and take my nephew shooting while I was up there over Easter.  I have a NJ firearms ID card from when I was active duty USMC and NJ was still my home of record.  At first I realized I would need to ditch my 30 round mags and go buy a 10 round magazine, and as painful as I thought that was going to be, I'm starting to realize that the rifle itself may be illegal in NJ.  Can anyone help me out?

Man, I'm glad I live in VA.

JDC
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's got a bayonet lug and flashider, leave it home. It's an illegal rifle.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If it's got a bayonet lug and OR flashider OR non-fixed stock, leave it home. It's an illegal rifle.

(making the assumption that it has a pistol grip and detachable mag)
Limit in this non-free state is 2 evil features.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]
well that blows.

This, in the Crossroads of the American Revolution.  And now you can't even own a service rifle.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
well that blows.

This, in the Crossroads of the American Revolution.  And now you can't even own a service rifle.

Unfortunately it still is the crossroads of revolution.......................

only this time it's a communist one
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't feel bad. Your rifle is banned in any configuration in the first capital of the United States.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top