Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 2:32:33 PM EDT
Hey guys.

I'm trying to find the name and number of the folks who regularly attend Market Hall and some Big Town shows. They sell primarily AR parts and accessories, along with shotgun accessories, stocks, surefire stuff and so on. They've always got tons of accessories, like high end 1911 mags, slings, you name it. Basically everything to dress up you firearm but they never sell firearms. They were located at about the middle of the room. Nice people...dark headed guy probably in his 30's and a woman with red hair probably in her 50's. They're from Arkansas and have been doing shows for quite some time.

Anyone have a clue who this is and how I might contact them?

On the GD page, FALARK suggested it might be Mark with Delta Force. That sounds right. Anyone have a number or contact info?
BTW, they will not be at Big Town this weekend.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
 It does sound like Delta Force.  They usually have some books and DVDs too, right?  They do have a website, but their website and catalogue prices are much higher than their gun show prices.
www.deltaforce.com/

mm
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah,  it's Mark, I can't remember who the lady is. He used to be with delta force, he's doing his own thing now.

I can't seem to find his card right now, I'll ask my wife if she stuck a card in her purse.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:41:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top