Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 6:33:31 PM EDT
I need some more of those Arfcom vinyl stickers that appeared at some of the SFla Informals. Specificaly the 5.56 Inside ones.

I think it was you Stang1 but can't remember. Perhaps you could bring some to the NFla campout if your going? I'd be in for several and maybe some other ARFCOM designs as well.

Just a thought
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:24:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, it was Stang1 that has/had them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:38:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I need some more of those Arfcom vinyl stickers that appeared at some of the SFla Informals. Specificaly the 5.56 Inside ones.

I think it was you Stang1 but can't remember. Perhaps you could bring some to the NFla campout if your going? I'd be in for several and maybe some other ARFCOM designs as well.

Just a thought

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top