Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2009 6:38:15 PM EDT

Same 2 shots (one exposed  for clouds, one for moon)  But I let PS do the first one, I did the second, brightened the clouds so the corners were not so dark, and left some clouds over the moon.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome shot dude.  Yes, I was marveling at it as well, driving a little while ago..............now, will be driving to downtown Tacoma.

A dark alley in Tacoma, with that full moon above me.  This is gonna kick ass!
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#2]
like the aroma of Tacoma do yee?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:29:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I snapped a couple also. This is the only one worth a shit. My camera sucks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:57:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Its the camera?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Shot #1 for sure.

Doberdude, your pic kicks ass too!

That moon certainly gave a cool backlight for the wierdos of Tacoma last night.....................holy shit, shoulda seen 'em.  Wierd fucks, just swayin' in the moonlight...................rather entertaining.

I was so close to askin' 'em.........."Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?  I always ask that of all my prey..........I just like the sound of it...."
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#6]
eswift your avatar made me have a seizure
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
eswift your avatar made me have a seizure

Sir, I hate ta tell ya this, but you're seeing things that aren't there.  His avatar is just a black square.

Are you feelin' okay?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top