Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 5:55:00 PM EDT
anyone know what to expect?  Ive never been to this show...is it just tables of faux (and some real) military collectibles?  Or is it an excuse to have another gun show?  Anyone know the skinny, the poop, the 411?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#1]
At the last Nation's Gunshow they said something about military type firearms only.  So I assume there will be firearms for sale.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:59:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info...that is seriously broad though...lots can be considered military firearms...(1911s, sigs, ARs, Aks, etc.)...best case scenario that means there is no one there selling pink taurus .25 autos....worst case is that there is only junk memorabilia...i would be happy with a halfway point...

one of the things that worries me is the hampton show drawing the majority of the usual vendors...but that may mean we get something new and different, which could be nice....

if i am up in the area i will likely stop by

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Dupe

Dupe

Iffy....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top