Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2003 3:27:46 PM EDT
I would recommend anyone who can make the trip to go to Camp Perry.  If you have ever gone to Cedar Point on Hwy 2; Camp Perry is about 5 miles past the Davis-Bessie reactor on Hwy 2.

www.odcmp.com/

Camp Perry Training Site
Port Clinton, OH 43452

www.odcmp.com/national_matches_calendar.asp

CMP NORTH STORE
The Civilian Marksmanship Program has opened a store in Port Clinton, Ohio at Camp Perry, Bldg 2500.

STORE HOURS
The CMP Store will be closed June 22 thru June 30th for inventory.  Open July 1, 2, & 3.  Closed for the Holiday July 4 thru 7th.

Beginning July 8, 2003 the CMP store operating hours will be Tuesday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
www.odcmp.com/Services/STORE.htm

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

www.odcmp.com/faqs.htm
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there Wednesday the 6th.  How long I'm gonna stay depends on how things go.  Deborah the lady calling the line in the tower on Viale, will know where I'm at if you want to get together for a beer.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]
looks like it, i need to pick up a new front sight for the anschutz at champion's choice....  commercial row, yeah, baby!!!!!!!!!

of course, i will have a little niblet in tow, so, depending on the babysitter sitrep, we will check out the firing lines.... if not, i'll just buy stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top