Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2015 7:45:18 PM EDT
My google comes up empty. Who is on our side?

I know Megan Barry is against us.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:12:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waldo0506:
Who is on our side?
View Quote

That's an easy answer...nobody that's running.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:45:54 AM EDT
Its a fight between ultra liberal progressives. Not even a middle of the road candidate running.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:53:56 PM EDT
Don Fox seems to be a business conservative. He's whom I'm voting for (at the moment).
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:48:30 PM EDT
I dont live in Nashville, but ive been wondering the same thing. Glad to see there's a decent option for you guys that do
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:57:35 PM EDT
Fox. Not for Berry or Freeman
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:55:56 PM EDT
As an EX Nashville resident, I would say it will come down do to who the DEVELOPERS want more and put their money behind. Current Mayor is a Prime example.

I lived in LA (lower Antioch) as a child as was schooled greatly in Politics at an early age. For example I was sitting at the dining room table when 'Dickie Fulton' asked for permission to run for Congress. Also got to know some MAJOR players when I cut the grass at 'Mrs. Posner's' cat house at the county line on Murfreesboro Road. Governor Ellington was a frequent visitor as was Mayor Beverly Briley. Also had cookies baked for me by the Nashville Chief of Police future wife when she worked there.

My Grandfather owned the Ingram Truck Stop at the county line before the Interstate came thru on US 41. My Grandmother sold it when he died and the interstate came thru or even planned for that way.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:24:19 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BobCole:
Don Fox seems to be a business conservative. He's whom I'm voting for (at the moment).
View Quote

Bob,

Do you mean David Fox? He spoke at last month's Nashville TFA Chapter meeting.

I spoke with him for a few minutes afterwards. I got the impression that he is for our rights.

David
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 6:55:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DavidLewis:

Bob,

I spoke with him for a few minutes afterwards. I got the impression that he is for our rights.

David
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DavidLewis:
Originally Posted By BobCole:

Bob,

David

Yeah, sure............

He was former school board member, which I always take to mean not gun friendly, IMO.

But I am sick & tired of being taxed to death by the likes of Dean & his ilk..........
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:06:32 PM EDT
Dean is fully in the back pocket of the major developers. Only the protesting of the voters and some council members kept the Fair Grounds from being sold off at a bargain basement price. Instead Hickory Hollow became the target and some of the lots around it.

While most of my contacts in Davidson County have died off, there is still a couple of folks I still talk to from my Fed days in Nashville.
Top Top