Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:52:43 PM EDT
Would anyone in the Nashville area be available to work a Friends of the NRA table at the Goodman show Aug 21? I will be working the table that Sat but can't do it both days. No, there is no pay, it is strictly to help the NRA sell tickets.

No heavy lifting involved, selling banquet tickets & gun raffle squares is all the labor you'll do. Obviously admission to the show will be free that day & I can probably get you in free Sat if you want to walk around and/or shop.

Shoot me an IM if you're interested. Please do not commit & then back out!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I just thought I would stop in and say hello Bob. I didnt want you to get lonely here by yourself.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just thought I would stop in and say hello Bob. I didnt want you to get lonely here by yourself.

Where's Coondog been? He get arrested again?????    
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I could do it Sunday for sure! Need better directions from the interstate. Even a conditional life member. Time it opens and closes and such.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to rearrange my schedule to be available from 1 till close both days.

Tachyon
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:18:29 PM EDT
[#5]
No wonder we're the "volunteer state"!

Thanks, gentlemen!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:54:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Yea. The news report said something about a monkey and something about vaseline.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yea. The news report said something about a monkey and something about vaseline.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#8]
A special thanks to Tom G. & Tom M. for their help at the show today!

Nice guys, both of them!

See some of ya'll at the Pope Show next weekend!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:41:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep, I made it and got this ultra-secret picture of BobCole manning the table!

No monkeys with vaseline were harmed in the production of this photograph...

Tachyon (Tom M.)
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I will be there in the mourning . IM  was not saved and got sent to cyber space. I have been working aLOT of overtime and thought I'd better ckeck in. Got the location off of the post on Gunshow Sticky.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#11]
No the vaseline was for me! My mistake, the way Mr Cole bad mouths the Goodman show at the fairgrounds that it was the Pope show at the Expo. Spent a hour and half sitting in a empty parking lot, Sunday mourning.  Great Job of orginizing Volunters. I was not home last Saturday to make the call to the number that was IM to me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No the vaseline was for me! My mistake, the way Mr Cole bad mouths the Goodman show at the fairgrounds that it was the Pope show at the Expo.

Partly my fault, I guess? They only reason I did the Goodman show was for the NRA table. Otherwise, I'd not go.

Sorry for your mix-up. If you make the Pope show, give me a shout & I'll buy you a Pope-dog or something to make up for your trouble. I should be found at the NRA table with the Barrett 6.8 rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top