Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 5:02:33 PM EDT
Was on vacation a while back and found this sweet gun store on rt 1 NB in what I thought was Lewes DE. It is in a strip mall across the street from Walmart kinda and on the same side of the road as a steakhouse call "Roadhouse Steakhouse" I believe.. anyone have a name for that place or even better a website? They had a tremendous inventory of AKs. I would like to contact them about a purchase.

thx!
Mike from Massachusetts
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:48:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Any of these?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Mike,
I know the place you are talking about, I stop by there every time I'm in the area.  For the life of me I can't remember the name.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Path- thanks for that list but I didnt recognize it.....

the place rocks.. there ammo is out of this world expensive but they have lots of mags to choose from and thier selection of Romanian AKs is top notch!!

anyone else??
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I might be heading down that way in the next few days.  I am willing to look for it. Can you describe the surrounding area or teh building?  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:45:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the one your talking about is steeles gun shop, if you want to go to a place with tons of used and new, or order anything drive 15min north to WAR RELICS. Really no telling what he will have in. He charges 10 bucks on transfer orders
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, War relics is a nice shop to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#7]
steeles is it!! thanks so much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top