Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 6:47:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 6:50:51 AM EST by ma96782]
It was just on the news...........

Jeez...........OBAMA is as stupid as BUSH..............that is: he's offereing N.Korea help IF they abandon their nuke program.

Greenmail..............

So, how stupid do you suppose Kim Jong Il must think we are?

Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:52:37 AM EST
it didn't work for clinton or bush and now the messiah wants to try the same thing.......

isn't the definition of insanity...to do the same thing repeapetedly, while expecting different results.....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:56:19 AM EST
No kidding. And they say Kim is the crazy one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:01:50 AM EST
I didn't know Obama was an American?!?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:03:23 AM EST
I wonder how big obamas 'Donald Duck' plush toy collection is......
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:23:16 AM EST
the change we've been looking for
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:24:19 AM EST
Originally Posted By GrumpyM4:
I wonder how big obamas 'Donald Duck' plush toy collection is......

Bigger than my Star Wars action figure collection...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:30:54 AM EST
The Kenyan makes Ozzie look smart...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:37:05 AM EST
C'mon the Boss is 'bringin' all sides together' and 'providing a fresh perspective' that will ultimately solve the problem. I'm sure.

How about we actually try a serious policy of containment, frustrating their efforts wherever and however we can and no more handouts? That'd be new and different. The Kims would still rule their half of the peninsula by their crazy hair, millions more of their people will starve and live terrible lives but continually feeding the monster doesn't do much toward killing it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:58:57 AM EST
Seems to be a lot of truth in the idiom "The more things change, the more they stay the same".
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:06:43 AM EST
I'm embarrased for him (Obamster).
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:15:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 11:07:56 AM EST by Road-kill]
Originally Posted By HABU:
No kidding. And they say Kim is the crazy one.

Your confussing crazy with stupid. They're not the same thing.

Kim= big time crazy.

Obama= bigger time stupid.

ETA: Crazy: can sometimes be treated with drugs. Stupid: not so much
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:12:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By twotwothree06:
C'mon the Boss is 'bringin' all sides together' and 'providing a fresh perspective' that will ultimately solve the problem. I'm sure.

How about we actually try a serious policy of containment, frustrating their efforts wherever and however we can and no more handouts? That'd be new and different. The Kims would still rule their half of the peninsula by their crazy hair, millions more of their people will starve and live terrible lives but continually feeding the monster doesn't do much toward killing it.

I say we nuke them... Show them what real nukes are like... I don't think anyone would complain anyways...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:49:21 AM EST
Who cares about their Nuke Program. Haven't you heard the latest??? Once again, America rules.

Check this out
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:41:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 1:41:48 PM EST by Coltsfan]

"Why is everyone so fuckin stupid?"

We should just let them all rot and let it be known if he gives nukes to terrorists/uses nukes we will vaporize him.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:50:30 PM EST
Is this before or after they threaten to execute the 2 reporters they just imprisoned?

Obammy will bend over and take it in the pail from Kim Jong Il while he is singing "so ronery" becuase someones hippy mom will be begging him to get them home.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:56:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By NataSS:
Is this before or after they threaten to execute the 2 reporters they just imprisoned?

Obammy will bend over and take it in the pail from Kim Jong Il while he is singing "so ronery" becuase someones hippy mom will be begging him to get them home.

If I was .Pres I'd tell them to go suck a dick...

IMO only way to deal with terrorist states when they do shit like that is to tell them (and act on it) release them or else, when they say "or else what?" we fucking decimate them...

Americans love heroes, a president who they see will play hardball with these ass holes is seen as a good president, why do you think Bushes approval ratings were chart toppers when we fucked up Afghanistan, cause we fucking kick ass and chew bubble gum, and right now we're all out of gum.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:57:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 1:58:22 PM EST by NataSS]
Love the avatar.

ETA: oh wait...I hate you, you have a naughty avatar I dont agree with. I will cry now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:02:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 9:24:26 AM EST by DW_Drang]
I'm trying to remember whether, if they unretire you involuntarily, you can be QMP'd for failing a PT test or being overweight, and how they recalculate your retirement when it's all over again.
IIRC, over 5 years of retirement, they can call you, back, but you're nondeployable.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Edited for spelling, while damning the small screen and chiclet keys of my cell phone, and the lack of spellcheck on AR15.com Mobile...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:22:39 PM EST
Couple this with the very real possibility that obama will order the removal of hamas from our terrorist group watch list on carters reccomendation, the US is going to be in for a ride from all the fucktards this world has to offer for the foreseeable future.

Nice.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:39:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 4:09:51 PM EST by mordecai]
My kid asked me how the country was responding to a N. Korean nuclear threat...

I laughed. I told him, if they were really going to be aggressive, wouldn't they have done it by now?
They've had 50 years to win their war but instead they suck at the teat of appeasers.

He said he was told in school they had massive tunnels for staging invasion troops.
I told him those troops would make it about 5 miles before they would stop in stunned awe at the state
of the world around them having left them 50 years in the past, or for a handful of food, whichever came first.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:53:18 PM EST
Couple this with the very real possibility that obama will order the removal of hamas from our terrorist group watch list on carters reccomendation, the US is going to be in for a ride from all the fucktards this world has to offer for the foreseeable future.

Nice.

.....Obamster will send an envoy to Hamas for some serious left-hand stroking, while the right-hand slaps Israel.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:07:20 PM EST
What's he gonna do, give them an I.O.U.?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:22:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:

Obama will simply order that more money be printed and they'll send over a couple of C-17's with clearance from NK to fly over their airspace, then they'll open the ramp and start kicking large plastic garbage bags full of US dollars out the back end.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:27:15 PM EST

Your weekly magazine.....I would like to subscribe to it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:28:12 PM EST

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:29:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/16/2009 4:29:37 PM EST by NataSS]

Obama will simply order that more money be printed and they'll send over a couple of C-17's with clearance from NK to fly over their airspace, then they'll open the ramp and start kicking large plastic garbage bags full of US dollars out the back end.

But doesnt NK arleady produce the "super note". Shit they make our money better than we do.

ETA: NK lays pipe to Obama on page 2
Top Top