Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 3:26:38 PM EDT
Can a new york resident carry in PA with a florida permit? This seems to be a gray area . Can someone help?....Bee
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
No One?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Packing.org Is your friend

As far as I know the answer is no yes.  Also check: NRA listing of PA gun laws

I don't see any specific provisions although you can always call one of the more CCW friendly sheriff's listed on Packing.org's site and see what they say.

Edited Because:

I should have read your post more carefully.  Yes, having a Flordia out of state CCW permit does allow you to CCW in PA.  I thought you were asking whether you could do it some other way (being that PA does not give reciprocity ot NYS CCW permits).  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#3]
According to the Packing.org site, PA honors FL permits, including out of staters with FL permits. Scroll down to see the reciprocity agreements we have.

PA Carry Law

You should contact the State AG for a definitive answer.

PA AG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top