Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
What an important piece of legislation!!!

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Still won't stop the Canadians from using them as their "personal" parking places
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#5]
so NY will have its own symbol different from the national standard
who in the legislature is getting a kick back from the sign maker?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Remember Obama and all that "Shovel Ready Job" money?  Word was it those signs were $50K each to erect....ironically the tax payers were also the recipient of an erection.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Still won't stop the Canadians from using them as their "personal" parking places
View Quote

That's a flat tire offense.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
Considering how the legislature ignores standards and rules anyhow, they might not have consulted the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices.  I have not perused it lately but considering every known road sign is listed in there in order to be legal, my guess is this "new" one is not.

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 6:06:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go to the Walden galleria mall in Cheektowaga around Xmas time. Canucks everywhere... No parking spots anywhere. I often act out during such times. I have found that I have a distinct talent for making new shapes in quarter panels. Park in one spot or not at all you double parking Ontario mother f**kers
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Buffalo Gun Center.  

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 4:43:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a wheel chair in motion. It's not like no one will be able to figure out.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 4:50:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Considering how the legislature ignores standards and rules anyhow, they might not have consulted the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices.  I have not perused it lately but considering every known road sign is listed in there in order to be legal, my guess is this "new" one is not.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It isn't?

Who the fuck has time to dream up this inane bullshit, much less propose it as law?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 5:32:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This +1

And, my fiancee has TWICE observed Quebecois females in the "Ladies" room of a North Country Walmart rapidly changing all their little kids clothes with new clothes, clipping off the tags and chucking the old clothes in and tags in the bin. And NO, there were not any bags in the carts - they had not paid and were stealing the stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top