Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 1/13/2015 11:51:12 AM EST
The cunts (both male and female) associated with the 'newtown action alliance', are planning on protesting AGAIN, outside the National Shooting Sports Foundation location in Newtown, in Janurary 20th, at exactly 4:15 pm.

4:15???

Not 4 o'clock or 5 o'clock... 4:15.

Probably because they have to get their photos taken by all the liberally biased local papers, during the brief time they're there, while standing outside in the cold, and then have to rush to pick up their pansy-assed brats at basketball practice, before they rush home to cook dinner.

I'm gonna' be there with bells on.

If you're in the area, make a showing yourself. Bring banners, megaphones, flags, etc.

Let's try to at least match their showing, and hopefully overpower them.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:55:58 AM EST
Let's show up at 3
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:05:58 PM EST
Perhaps ignoring them is better. The media is only going to give attention to them anyway. Protesting against them will certainly crank up the media, and not in our favor.

Screw 'em. They aren't worth it (IMO).

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:15:29 PM EST
You know... I said that, myself, regarding the little events they planned in towns outside of Newtown. Tome, it shows the rest of the state how petty and whiny they are.

But here in Newtown... I'd like to show THEM that there are people in this town who don't agree with them. That they AREN'T the majority.

And if a few pictures or comments are mentioned in the paper (if they report the truth of it), that show they were equally matched... Then maybe others will see it and read between the lines, themselves.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:33:24 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By group8:
Perhaps ignoring them is better. The media is only going to give attention to them anyway. Protesting against them will certainly crank up the media, and not in our favor.

View Quote

This

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:41:02 PM EST

View Quote

I disagree, but because ignoring them has worked soooo good up to this point.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 12:50:23 PM EST
OC rally?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 1:07:05 PM EST
Lets hope Freedom Shoppe gets my tax stamp by then so I can be in the area.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 1:08:23 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 2:20:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By zegermanznew:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Normally I would agree

But this event is going to be a non-event.

That is......unless we give them the news they want to make.

All the NSSF execs are all in Vegas early for SHOT anyways.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 3:32:13 PM EST
Originally Posted By Typhoid70:

Normally I would agree

View All Quotes

Normally I would agree

Perhaps.

I've had this thought lately that in order for this to end, we need appear on their side. This would be a perfect example. Go down there, dress well, OC, and hold up a sign that says "End Gun ALL Violence" or something, and stand right next to them. (I mean, really, is it worth not getting shot, if you're just gonna get stabbed, or bludgeoned? ) Some people choose to accept the reality of it and prepare themselves the best way they can see fit, some people choose to make their living pro-actively seeking it out, and some people don't do anything at all - and thats just fine either way (so long as you aren't the evil-doer).

I mean, what nobody seems to be realizing is; in all actuality, we all want the exact same thing in the end. We are on their side as much as they are on ours, we BOTH want to see an end to violence in our communities - we just have different ideas on how to get there. And that difference is what is focused on and amplified by everyone. THATS what (I believe) we need to try and change.

Because to be fair - we will never actually ever see an end to violence in its entirety. Its just impossible, there will always be some one or some thing or some way. Violence will always be, period. Just knowing and understanding that fact alone is why I carry a gun. . . . . . . But it's a nice idea - and you guys are right in your reasons not to go - as to not appear opposed to it. I guess Im just saying, "if you go, don't go like that".

I dunno. I'm just thinking "out loud" here.

Link Posted: 1/13/2015 3:36:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:29:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/13/2015 8:30:20 PM EST by gunsandsounds]
I drove past these goons once. They had like one or two *tiny* signs. Tiny to the point that I thought it said "Honk if you like guns" or something like that. So I did.

Well I decided to turn around and see who it was. Then I realized it was antis, and I became pissed that I honked, so I revved up my gas-guzzler instead. And I was late to where I was headed.

I'm guessing this will be the same group, and frankly I wouldnt be too concerned about it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 8:37:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/13/2015 8:37:22 PM EST by edgephoto]
Screw with them and get a couple boxes of coffee from Dunkin and put up a sign. Free coffee for protesters and wear NRA, CCDL, CT Carry or any gun stuff you have. Fuck their heads up with kindness.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:24:40 PM EST
They did this same bull shit last year.

I have an issue that they do this when th NSSF is all out of town in Vegas at shot show. Bunch of pussies can't even show up when it would be a fair fight. Someone has to have the NSSF's back while they are making the Snot Show happen.

If not us then who??

I am going to try my absolute best to get there. CCDL is posting this, not sure if they are sending people.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 9:40:03 PM EST
I, for one, hope it starts raining at 3:55.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 5:45:36 PM EST

Perhaps.

I've had this thought lately that in order for this to end, we need appear on their side. This would be a perfect example. Go down there, dress well, OC, and hold up a sign that says "End Gun ALL Violence" or something, and stand right next to them. (I mean, really, is it worth not getting shot, if you're just gonna get stabbed, or bludgeoned? ) Some people choose to accept the reality of it and prepare themselves the best way they can see fit, some people choose to make their living pro-actively seeking it out, and some people don't do anything at all - and thats just fine either way (so long as you aren't the evil-doer).

I mean, what nobody seems to be realizing is; in all actuality, we all want the exact same thing in the end. We are on their side as much as they are on ours, we BOTH want to see an end to violence in our communities - we just have different ideas on how to get there. And that difference is what is focused on and amplified by everyone. THATS what (I believe) we need to try and change.

Because to be fair - we will never actually ever see an end to violence in its entirety. Its just impossible, there will always be some one or some thing or some way. Violence will always be, period. Just knowing and understanding that fact alone is why I carry a gun. . . . . . . But it's a nice idea - and you guys are right in your reasons not to go - as to not appear opposed to it. I guess Im just saying, "if you go, don't go like that".

View All Quotes

Normally I would agree

Perhaps.

I hear you on that Zeg. I wanted to get one of them "we are newtown" green shirts from way back when and walk around OCing. Let them know that, yea I have a gun and that what happened was awful. And that if I was there I would have dumped a mag into his cranial region end of story. We are not the problem.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:53:40 PM EST
Now, I'm REALLY going to this.

But now... I'm doing so angry.

"Sandy Hook Commission recommends strengthening new gun law".

FUCK!

YOU!

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:31:49 AM EST
#Bringbackourguns
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:41:20 AM EST
Originally Posted By Iraq_Vet_SSG:

I hear you on that Zeg. I wanted to get one of them "we are newtown" green shirts from way back when and walk around OCing. Let them know that, yea I have a gun and that what happened was awful. And that if I was there I would have dumped a mag into his cranial region end of story. We are not the problem.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Iraq_Vet_SSG:

Normally I would agree

Perhaps.

Thats actually a really good idea.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:07:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 11:08:09 PM EST by Mikehikes]
I am trying to get a few hours off work to go to this. I know CCDLl is sending some people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:37:31 PM EST
If MDA is going to be there, I'll go with a "repeal the 19th" sign.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:12:55 AM EST
Ok, I got some time off. I will be there. Anyone else going??
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:22:05 AM EST
Originally Posted By SlinginSteel:
View Quote

Your the man.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:22:27 AM EST
I'm trying to make it im working in town today, but I have some sub on the job today. Hopefully I'll be out around 4
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:52:27 AM EST
Should be there around 3:30
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:45:42 PM EST
View Quote

I've said it before. The day women were given a voice in politics, is the day our rights began to dwindle.

I'm making another sign to bring, at the moment.

All the Constitution booklets arrived in the mail yesterday. So I'll have those to hand out to all who want one. They cost me .90 cents each, from the Cato Institute. Any donations always go to the CCDL!

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:44:11 PM EST
Can we keep it focused to guns guys?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:09:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By EchoSix:

I've said it before. The day women were given a voice in politics, is the day our rights began to dwindle.

I'm making another sign to bring, at the moment

All the Constitution booklets arrived in the mail yesterday. So I'll have those to hand out to all who want one. They cost me .90 cents each, from the Cato Institute. Any donations always go to the CCDL!.
View All Quotes

I'm making another sign to bring, at the moment

All the Constitution booklets arrived in the mail yesterday. So I'll have those to hand out to all who want one. They cost me .90 cents each, from the Cato Institute. Any donations always go to the CCDL!.

???Daphuq???

It doesn't matter what gender someone is. Someone can be a competent leader or a complete and utter douchebag regardless of what's between their legs. I would vote for Penny Bacchiacci over Dan Malloy any day.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:14:30 PM EST
>muh constitutional rights
>women shouldn't have office
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:24:50 PM EST
I'm here. Grey north face ccdl hat.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:25:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By Mikehikes:
I'm here. Grey north face ccdl hat.
View Quote

I'm waving at you. Blue coat. Hat.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:26:03 PM EST
Nice turn out
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:43:28 PM EST

Beep! Beep!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:48:39 PM EST
How did it turn out?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:05:59 PM EST
5:02PM both sides were just mentioned and shown on WTNH TV.

The "reporter" said something like both sides were roughly equal in number. They showed signs from both sides including something like "We are Newtown. We choose freedom" (or something like that). They said they interviewed people on both sides and would present those in their 6PM "news" propaganda.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:27:23 PM EST
I just got home and I would say the pro gun side was bigger and less rude then the gun grabbers
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:38:07 PM EST
I continue to be appalled by the arrogance and blind ignorance of the liberal mindset.

It was a decent turnout.

Po Murray brought a freaking podium, to speak at, for cryin' out loud. A "PO-dium". Get it? Get it?

The pedestal these people put themselves in, while dancing on the graves of children.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:44:33 PM EST
What/who is Po Murray?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:46:20 PM EST
Were many people beeping, or just a few? Half, quarter, 1 out of 10?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:49:30 PM EST
I think it was something like 50 of us to 30 of them. As usual, most can't see beyond emotion, and don't know the facts of what they are talking bout. Thanks again for the sign echo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:53:21 PM EST
Were many people beeping, or just a few? Half, quarter, 1 out of 10?
View Quote

I would say 1 in 25 or so. More than i expected.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:54:54 PM EST
What/who is Po Murray?
View Quote

A mouthpiece for the newtown action alliance
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:00:58 PM EST
Yeah, Po Murray is the founder of newtown action alliance. She's one of the five naa members I splurged on, when I gifted them a year's membership to the NRA.

And she absolutely hates those posters and stickers that Bill Stevens, from Newtown, printed up... That say "We Are Newtown/We Choose Freedom"

Those are based on the ones that newtown action alliance made up, that say the same thing, except they say "We Choose Love" on them.

So Bill had the exact same sticker printed up (same color, size and font), but substituting it with "Freedom".

I have one on both our cars...

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:06:19 PM EST
Yeah, Po Murray is the founder of newtown action alliance. She's one of the five naa members I splurged on, when I gifted them a year's membership to the NRA.

And she absolutely hates those posters and stickers that Bill Stevens, from Newtown, printed up... That say "We Are Newtown/We Choose Freedom"

Those are based on the ones that newtown action alliance made up, that say the same thing, except they say "We Choose Love" on them.

So Bill had the exact same sticker printed up (same color, size and font), but substituting it with "Freedom".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/echosix/IMG_6605_zps869bf01a.jpg?t=1421708147
View Quote

Using their same colors against them.

I LIKE IT!

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:19:26 PM EST
Were any of the Air Force 1 whores there such as: Heslin, Hockley, Barden, etc?

BTW: does anyone know the entire list of the Air Force 1 whores?

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:25:28 PM EST

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/echosix/IMG_6605_zps869bf01a.jpg?t=1421708147
View Quote

I need to get a couple of those
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:44:37 PM EST
It was a good turnout. They were really pissed we got there first and spoiled their parade. Whe else was actually there besides we and Echo. And why didn't you introduce yourselves.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:08:54 PM EST
It was a good turnout. They were really pissed we got there first and spoiled their parade. Whe else was actually there besides we and Echo. And why didn't you introduce yourselves.
View Quote

I was there sorry for not saying hi, i,was in a black jacket and a yankees hat
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:32:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/20/2015 9:33:57 PM EST by Durham68]
WTNH picked it up. Good work gentlemen.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:06:16 AM EST
Originally Posted By smally127:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By smally127:

Same here, sorry for not introducing myself. I was the one with the camo duck commandeer hat and green jacket.
Top Top