Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 12:05:39 PM EDT
I am thinking about going, got a new barrel to break in
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I know I can't make it on Wed, but Thur is looking more and more likely.  I've got a couple barrels to break in and a recently altered barrel that needs to have the zero confirmed.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I know I can't make it on Wed, but Thur is looking more and more likely.  I've got a couple barrels to break in and a recently altered barrel that needs to have the zero confirmed.  

I'll be there Thursday too.  What time are thinking you'll be there? DOH! Had plans that I forgot about looks like I'll be there on Saturday night.  I have my A4gery to break in and zero and my now totally evil M4gery, 9x19s too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll be there Thursday too.  What time are thinking you'll be there? DOH! Had plans that I forgot about looks like I'll be there on Saturday night.  I have my A4gery to break in and zero and my now totally evil M4gery, 9x19s too.

If my part comes in, I'll see you then
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Sending off the Mrs to a Spa on Sunday, so I'm gonna try to get out there 1st thing in the Morning.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#5]
This Saturday I'm already booked:

THIS WEEKEND, Saturday, September 18, the town of Haymarket (yes it's out there, but it's "RED MEAT/BUSH COUNTRY"!!!) will host "Haymarket Day" with a parade in the morning and a festival afterward.  If you want to get pumped UP while spreading enthusiasm for our President and the campaign, there is no better kind of event--just ask other volunteers who have made some of our other parades!  You can also walk with Congressman Davis as he welcomes parade-goers.  This will really be a great event, and volunteers are needed to meet at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning at Pace West Elementary School, 14550 John Marshall Highway, Haymarket, VA 20169.  The parade will begin at 11:00 sharp and be over by noon, with the festival (where the GOP will have a booth) lasting until 4:00.

THEN, later that same day, there will be a MASSIVE campaign rally for Bush-Cheney '04 at Edison High School, 5801 Franconia Road, in Alexandria, from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.  Senator George Allen, Congressmen Tom Davis and Frank Wolf, and Republican Party of Virginia Chairman Kate Griffin will all be in attendance, and a crowd made up of area Republicans and large minority coalitions is expected to hit 800+!!!  Refreshments, food and entertainment will be provided, but more importantly, major media outlets will be covering this event and watching for the momentum we have gained after the Republican National Convention in New York City to show signs of falling off, so eager volunteers are needed!  We will be setting up for the rally beginning at 3:30 at Edison High, so if you can't make it out west to Haymarket, here's an opportunity to make a big difference within easy commuting distance!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top