Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:44:35 PM EST
We will see, but when I spoke to the claims department they were very helpful and once I gave them to police report number they put the claim from in the mail. We shall see.

Also, I wonder if I should make up a flyer and pass it out at the Tucson Gun Show?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:50:11 PM EST
In my LE experience, a flyer isn't helping out.

Scenario A: shithead steals your pistol, uses it, dumps it in a canal.
Scenario B: shithead steals your pistol, sells / trades to other shitheads, endless cycle until its either used and dumped, or found by LEO on a stop.

I won't say "NEVER" gonna help, but most likely won't.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:47:59 PM EST
Hmmm,In Tucson then, it will be found during the Monsoons. Great, we'll see how that so called super finish on German firearms works out.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:53:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By PHOENIX13:
In my LE experience, a flyer isn't helping out.

Scenario A: shithead steals your pistol, uses it, dumps it in a canal.
Scenario B: shithead steals your pistol, sells / trades to other shitheads, endless cycle until its either used and dumped, or found by LEO on a stop.

I won't say "NEVER" gonna help, but most likely won't.

When you get my old .22 back from those shitheads, do me a favor and clean it up would ya? I don't want it back if it is dirty
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 11:07:00 AM EST
Originally Posted By threefeathers:
Hmmm,In Tucson then, it will be found during the Monsoons. Great, we'll see how that so called super finish on German firearms works out.

They have been catching a lot of B&E bad guys lately... hoping that my stuff comes up too.... Not holding out a lot of hope but I have been told that sometimes, even years later, they pop up...

Richard
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:38:53 PM EST
Yes Richard, Actually as I've been putting the info out I've found two who had their guns returned, but all were after a year or more. I wonder if the police didn't keep them as evidence for a while. But I'm still filing an NRA claim, they cover up to $2500. in stolen guns and they said that the first step was making a police report which I did. So I'll let everyone know how it goes.
Top Top