Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2005 11:35:01 AM EDT
ANyone up for putting holes in paper this afternoon?  I will be there in about 45 minutes or so, depending on traffic, and will be playing with my 9mms this afternoon.

shooter
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Not today, but the Mrs and I should be there Sunday 10:30ish.
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 3:28:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The Mrs??  Awesome.  

Hopefully Afplayboy and I will be out ther at the same time on Sunday.  OH!!!  That reminds me....I need to go pick up 223 ammo before then.  I only have one mag full of ammo....  I'm falling behind.  hehe
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Same, me and the wife-unit will be there same bat time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Told gotm4 I will be at the range around 10:30am Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there at 10:30.
Look forward to meeting some of you, look for the big guy in a red Redskins polo shirt.
See you there!

Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:14:20 AM EDT
[#6]
dont have any ammo for the ar...gotta run to wal-mart to pick some up.  but we'll be there around 11 probably.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Took my Grand daughter to her first Circus last night and traffic was the main event, not going to make it since her mom has not picked her up yet.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I feel like a complete idiot.  I brought my AR to the range and even stopped by Wal-Mart to get some more ammo.  Only to get to the range and realize that I have a lock on it and the key is at home and I have no mags with me.  So, I spent the time shooting my P22.  Shot 90 rounds of it and can see that I'm getting better with it.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well, I feel like a complete idiot.  I brought my AR to the range and even stopped by Wal-Mart to get some more ammo.  Only to get to the range and realize that I have a lock on it and the key is at home and I have no mags with me.  So, I spent the time shooting my P22.  Shot 90 rounds of it and can see that I'm getting better with it.  

Link Posted: 4/17/2005 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea yea yea.....laugh it up...
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the "locks-o-truth" proved a lock has little defense against a determined individual with a firearm.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the "locks-o-truth" proved a lock has little defense against a determined individual with a firearm.  

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!  MY POOR BABY DIDN'T GET ANY LOVIN' TODAY!!!!!  
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#13]
On the bright side, you'll have more ammo next time
Great to finally meet some of you, look forward to meeting up again.
Time to clean the toys...

Link Posted: 4/17/2005 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
On the bright side, you'll have more ammo next time
Great to finally meet some of you, look forward to meeting up again.
Time to clean the toys...

Lol...yes I do.    But it's only four boxes....so I need some more.  Hehe...

It was nice to meet you today.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Mrs??  Awesome.  

Hopefully Afplayboy and I will be out ther at the same time on Sunday.  OH!!!  That reminds me....I need to go pick up 223 ammo before then.  I only have one mag full of ammo....  I'm falling behind.  hehe

Looks like the wifey bailed on me again
Don't know if she's ever gonna shoot her P22

I don't think you ever have to worry about a shortage of 5.56 with the rest of us there! If I didnt have to head home and do some yardwork, I would have stayed a little longer and let you borrow some mags.... oh wait.... I didnt have a lock-pick kit with me though
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Mrs??  Awesome.  

Looks like the wifey bailed on me again
Don't know if she's ever gonna shoot her P22

I don't think you ever have to worry about a shortage of 5.56 with the rest of us there! If I didnt have to head home and do some yardwork, I would have stayed a little longer and let you borrow some mags.... oh wait.... I didnt have a lock-pick kit with me though

You know, now I wish I hadn't posted about that...but it was either hear it from me or hear it from John...and I didn't want the bearer to be John...
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Throw that damn lock in the lake.  The only good thing it can be used for is a fishing sinker.  A locked weapon is a useless weapon.  Now go stock up on more ammo.
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Throw that damn lock in the lake.  The only good thing it can be used for is a fishing sinker.  A locked weapon is a useless weapon.  Now go stock up on more ammo.

Well, considering I don't have a safe yet, I thought it might be good till I get one.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, considering I don't have a safe yet, I thought it might be good till I get one.  

Lock the case but not the gun
Link Posted: 4/17/2005 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe I'll do that now.    And as for buying ammo, I fully intend on buying much more.  It's never ending....but I love it.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#21]
OK, I have been a BAD gun owner lately and haven't pulled a trigger in a LONG time.  I WILL make it to the range this afternoon, or die trying.  If anyone can make it I will be in a tan Mickey Mouse hat, feel free to come over and say hi if you are there.

shooter
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:44:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not safe.  I went to unlock my case when I was in Texas for Gunstock, and promptly remembered I left my keys in my hotel room.  So I couldn't use my rifles the first day.  I remembered my keys the other days.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not safe.  I went to unlock my case when I was in Texas for Gunstock, and promptly remembered I left my keys in my hotel room.  So I couldn't use my rifles the first day.  I remembered my keys the other days.

I plan on getting a safe ASAP so I won't be using the lock for my gun or for the case.  They will just be in our safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top