Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 5:35:31 PM EDT
Although it's a bit early, we all know time will fly with the holidays coming up. Since it's right next door to us next year, I'm going to attend. Just seeing if anyone else is making the trip from Columbus.

NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits 2014

Also, what's the deal with Buckeye Firearms and Handgunlaw.us saying Ohio CHL is valid in Indiana, but the Ohio Attorney General website says otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not from Columbus, but I plan to go to the convention.

IN accepts all states CCW license, permits or whatever else you want to call them.  So an OH CHL is valid in IN. The reverse is not true however.  OH does not accept an IN license.  HB 203 is attempting to change that I believe.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Because it is. Indiana Honors all other states permit/licenses. In fact Indiana law states they will even honor any permit to carry issued by a foreign government. The Ohio AG lists states that Ohio has agreements with and will honor. The OH AG does not list all the states that Honors Ohio. All the below listed states Honor Ohio.
AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY

For more information go to www.handgunlaw.us and click on Ohio on the main page map!

Stay Safe,
Gary Slider
Co-Owner www.handgunlaw.us
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be at Exhibits 2014. Haven't been to one in 5 years.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 2:54:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Definitely in!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:39:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Wife and I are considering it if nothing prevents us, I think shes more interested in the concert
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 6:06:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to try to make it over.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I will probably head over at least one day......
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I will be going. Looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I will be going. Looking forward to it!
View Quote

we should have a get together......I'm sure there will be guys from all over the country.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#11]

I'm from Westerville.  I will be at the convention with a friend and his two sons.  We typically cruise the vendor exhibits for a couple days looking at the new hardware.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm from Westerville.  I will be at the convention with a friend and his two sons.  We typically cruise the vendor exhibits for a couple days looking at the new hardware.
View Quote

We live really close to each other. Probably neighbors.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I will be there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I will be there
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I am from Westerville as well .. Born and raised .... Class of 79 WNHS  Dont live there  anymore,, Still good town to raise a family
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am from Westerville as well .. Born and raised .... Class of 79 WNHS  Dont live there  anymore,, Still good town to raise a family
View Quote

It has the trimmings of a good town, seems to slant left more and more each year as the only jobs here are cops, teachers, and firefighters.

I went to WNHS too
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm going to try to make it over.
View Quote

Same here. I regret missing when it was in Pittsburgh.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 3:39:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It has the trimmings of a good town, seems to slant left more and more each year as the only jobs here are cops, teachers, and firefighters.

I went to WNHS too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went to WNHS too

What year?
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 7:08:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What year?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went to WNHS too

What year?

'99
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#20]
i'll be there!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top