Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2022 9:25:54 PM EDT
So the head of the company that sold Illinois gun owners and dealers down the river has NRA's approval?  I am sorry, but this will not cut it anymore.  What the hell were they thinking?  Do they think this was just an "oops"?  SA and any other gun related industry's first answer to any new gun law should be "NO".  Politicians in Illinois never have the gun industry's interests in mind.  Oops is not an option.  And where was the NRA on the "ghost gun" bill.  Their lack of even trying is a disgrace.  We have no friends anymore in Illinois!
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree.  The Illinois Firearm Manufacturers Association definitely threw us under the bus in the past and the NRA stepped in it by recognizing Dennis Reese.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't checked lately but, I think NSSF hired the same lobbyist that the Firearm's Industry fired over that mess.  We know this guy and he is NOT a gun guy!
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#3]
How much money does Springfield spend on advertising with the NRA?
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:25:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much money does Springfield spend on advertising with the NRA?
View Quote

This, its like most Hollywood award shows. Real talent and hard work rarely get rewarded.
Fuck Springfield
fuck  the nra
fuck hollywood
fuck biden
I'm all out of fucks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top