Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 8:25:48 PM EDT
No ban anymore here in PA....   We are always looking for more shooting partners ....Feel free to jump the wall and join us...... Even Shooters from NJ are welcome
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:53:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:43:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No ban anymore here in PA....   We are always looking for more shooting partners ....Feel free to jump the wall and join us...... Even Shooters from NJ are welcome

Thank You. What are the gun Range locales in Pa. I am located 20 minutes from the Walt Whitman Bridge in NJ.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:46:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm working on it! I was hoping my realtor would send me some listings in Lower Bucks County, but she's on vacation till the end of the week. ARGH!

It's funny......I've got three lowers from the group buy, and so far 95% of what I was planning on mating them too I can't get thanks to New Fricking Jersey...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:41:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Set up a PA shoot. I bet a good number of the NJ crew would participate.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Damn, Mike. I don't care what the other ARFCOMERS say 'bout you, YOU are a GENIUS.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:27:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

Myself and the Mrs. would be there!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#9]
that is a great idea, if you guys do set one up, depending how far it is and when it is i might turn up, i shoot mostly Blackpowder pistols beuase of the legality of owning one without a pistol permit, also have a shotgun and a few .22's...still i love to meet new peolpe and shoot new guns!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

All men are dogs...  Cheatin' dogs, I tell ya...

Don't worry we still love ya
(like a brother)
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

That would be cool.  Then we all will know if the mags we blocked will actualy work 100% when fully loaded.
I'm in.  Have ARs will travel.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top