Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 2:47:23 PM EDT
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BULK AMMO IN 7.62X39, 223, 308, 9MM, 45, 5.45X39, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND IT AT THE SUFFERN GUN SHOW. THE PROMOTER, LARRY, GOT GREEDY AND BARRED ALL THE BIG AMMO DEALERS FROM HIS SHOW. HE SET UP SHOP WITH HIS BUDDY AND HE SELLS HIS OWN AMMO AT THE SHOW AND THE PICKINGS ARE SLIM.AND NOT CHEEP
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
sh1t man, I was planning on going to.  WTF.

eta : where did you get this little nugget of info?  Just curious.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That show sucks anyway.  It is a complete waste of time.

Agreed - the one in Kingston is almost as bad
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#4]
[broken record]

Go to the Valley Forge show!!! Lots of ammo there.

[/broken record]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:37:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
[broken record]

Go to the Valley Forge show!!! Lots of ammo there.

[/broken record]

Nah, I am waiting for Harrisburg - 1200 tables baby
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:42:42 AM EDT
[#6]
When is this show ?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:53:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:57:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That show sucks anyway.  It is a complete waste of time.

Agreed - the one in Kingston is almost as bad

This maybe true, but being 15mins away, why not.  Don't get to goto many fun shows anyway.  

Also, if we don't support the local fun shows, just like the local fun store, they will not come back or be there.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Charlie "Red" cannot sell ammo at the Middletown Show so Big Al's will only allow Charlie "Red" to sell ammo at his show.

huh?  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Charlie "Red" cannot sell ammo at the Middletown Show so Big Al's will only allow Charlie "Red" to sell ammo at his show.

huh?  

"Red" is the dealer with the abrasive attitude from Hopewell Junction.  He is the only dealer allowed to sell ammo at Big Als shows.  Big Al's promoter will not rent tables to United Cartridge or JM Wholesale because of "Red".

I'm gonna take a drive to United Cartridge today.  Since they are in Congers and it's only a hop skip and jump away.   You want anything Vic?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh?  

"Red" is the dealer with the abrasive attitude from Hopewell Junction.  He is the only dealer allowed to sell ammo at Big Als shows.  Big Al's promoter will not rent tables to United Cartridge or JM Wholesale because of "Red".

I'm gonna take a drive to United Cartridge today.  Since they are in Congers and it's only a hop skip and jump away.   You want anything Vic?

Where in Congers are the located?  I may have to take a road trip.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh?  

Where in Congers are the located?  I may have to take a road trip.

United Cartridges Sporting Goods
331 North Route 9W, Congers, NY 10920
(845) 267-5074
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:29:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

United Cartridges Sporting Goods
331 North Route 9W, Congers, NY 10920
(845) 267-5074

I was on 9w S and drove past Rockland Lake this morning. Where is this place? I didn't notice it.

Thx.

Edit: Just looked on MapQuest....are they near the Harley dealership?

Whisky19
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:36:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Wow Im only 53 miles from the place. They have good deals on stuff?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:06:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Wow Im only 53 miles from the place. They have good deals on stuff?

I'll let you know, guess where i'm going for lunch today.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Please let us hometown guys know if there are any good deals to be had.  Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Please let us hometown guys know if there are any good deals to be had.  Thanks a bunch.

Funny thing, I couldn't find the place.  I had both Mapquest directions and my GPS.  That address according to both mapquest and my Garmin doesn't exist.  I went from the Harley dealership down to Rockland Lake.  Didn't see it.  Maybe it was just me.  I tried calling twice.  Only got the machine.  I wonder if this place was in one of those warehouse complex?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny thing, I couldn't find the place.  I had both Mapquest directions and my GPS.  That address according to both mapquest and my Garmin doesn't exist.  I went from the Harley dealership down to Rockland Lake.  Didn't see it.  Maybe it was just me.  I tried calling twice.  Only got the machine.  I wonder if this place was in one of those warehouse complex?

That's funny. I drove up 9w from the TZ bridge and couldn't find it either. When I got home I Googled the address and it showed the address belonging to Main Line Fire Equipment? Google maps shows it as almost at the intersection of 9w and 303. Maybe I'll try again on the way to work on Monday.

Whisky19
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top