Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 4:56:42 PM EDT
Which WM has ammo in or near Arlington/Alex/Fairfax/Manassas/Centerville ????

TIA for the INFO.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The one in the Fairlakes shopping center off of I-66 in Fairfax usually has a bunch of WWB 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP.  Now if I can only get there before the other ARFCOMers clean out the shipments of WWB .223, I'd be happy
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Kingstowne Wallyworld usually has it too.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
the one in manassas on 234 business up by i66 usually has it in stock.  i ain't sure about the one down on liberia though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks everyone.

I'll try Fairlakes as it is safer than going to Manassas. Every time I go to Manassas I stop at VA Arms and buy something.  Very dangerou$.

I just got a CZ 75B so Friday will be 9mm day (for me) at the NRA range.

Nevis
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
i feel your pain on manassas not being safe in that regard.  hmm nra range on friday.  i work thurs and fri nights but i might be able to make it over there in the afternoon/evening.  i have a cz75 d pcr compact that i like a lot.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i feel your pain on manassas not being safe in that regard.  hmm nra range on friday.  i work thurs and fri nights but i might be able to make it over there in the afternoon/evening.  i have a cz75 d pcr compact that i like a lot.

Work is trying to crowd out my range time this month.  Friday morning is it or nothing this week for me.  I havent been in four weeks and I'm starting to get itchy.

Glad you like your CZ.  The first thing I should do with mine is hit myself in the head with it, as I could have bought one of these a LONG time ago and been enjoying a first rate fair priced pistol.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I was just at the Fair Lakes Wal-Mart.

They had several boxes of Winchester value pak 9MM squirreled away to the extreme left of the bottom shelf.

Didn’t see any Winchester value pak .40 (which is what I wanted) or .45.

They did have some Remington 100 round paks (probably hollow points), but I didn’t notice the calibers.    
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:00:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Work is trying to crowd out my range time this month.  Friday morning is it or nothing this week for me.  I havent been in four weeks and I'm starting to get itchy.

Glad you like your CZ.  The first thing I should do with mine is hit myself in the head with it, as I could have bought one of these a LONG time ago and been enjoying a first rate fair priced pistol.  

i feel your pain on both accounts.  i ended up going to the range yesterday morning--blue ridge cause nra wasn't open that early.  and to think that the guy who makes my schedule is also a shooter it would be easier to get him to help me out but alas.  and as i work nights it is even harder because i sleep though most of the business hours of both ranges.  have fun with your cz this morning.  i will run a couple hundred rounds through mine next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top