Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:56:42 PM EDT
Which WM has ammo in or near Arlington/Alex/Fairfax/Manassas/Centerville ????

TIA for the INFO.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:57:16 PM EDT
The one in the Fairlakes shopping center off of I-66 in Fairfax usually has a bunch of WWB 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP. Now if I can only get there before the other ARFCOMers clean out the shipments of WWB .223, I'd be happy
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:07:57 PM EDT
Kingstowne Wallyworld usually has it too.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:27:35 PM EDT
the one in manassas on 234 business up by i66 usually has it in stock. i ain't sure about the one down on liberia though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:38:56 PM EDT
Thanks everyone.

I'll try Fairlakes as it is safer than going to Manassas. Every time I go to Manassas I stop at VA Arms and buy something. Very dangerou$.

I just got a CZ 75B so Friday will be 9mm day (for me) at the NRA range.

Nevis
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:27:20 PM EDT
i feel your pain on manassas not being safe in that regard. hmm nra range on friday. i work thurs and fri nights but i might be able to make it over there in the afternoon/evening. i have a cz75 d pcr compact that i like a lot.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:57:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By aaronrb204:
i feel your pain on manassas not being safe in that regard. hmm nra range on friday. i work thurs and fri nights but i might be able to make it over there in the afternoon/evening. i have a cz75 d pcr compact that i like a lot.

Work is trying to crowd out my range time this month. Friday morning is it or nothing this week for me. I havent been in four weeks and I'm starting to get itchy.

Glad you like your CZ. The first thing I should do with mine is hit myself in the head with it, as I could have bought one of these a LONG time ago and been enjoying a first rate fair priced pistol.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:34:03 PM EDT
I was just at the Fair Lakes Wal-Mart.

They had several boxes of Winchester value pak 9MM squirreled away to the extreme left of the bottom shelf.

Didn’t see any Winchester value pak .40 (which is what I wanted) or .45.

They did have some Remington 100 round paks (probably hollow points), but I didn’t notice the calibers.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:00:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NevisRuprecht:
Work is trying to crowd out my range time this month. Friday morning is it or nothing this week for me. I havent been in four weeks and I'm starting to get itchy.

Glad you like your CZ. The first thing I should do with mine is hit myself in the head with it, as I could have bought one of these a LONG time ago and been enjoying a first rate fair priced pistol.

i feel your pain on both accounts. i ended up going to the range yesterday morning--blue ridge cause nra wasn't open that early. and to think that the guy who makes my schedule is also a shooter it would be easier to get him to help me out but alas. and as i work nights it is even harder because i sleep though most of the business hours of both ranges. have fun with your cz this morning. i will run a couple hundred rounds through mine next week.
Top Top