Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 3:48:51 AM EDT
Where has the Chief of Police been throughout all this?  I haven't seen or heard him/her mentioned at all.  I've seen the CoP in Miami interviewed and I think the CoP in NYC, but not the Chief in NO.

Also has the police force just quit or have they simply taken some time off to take care of their own families?  Most of the Cops I've seen interviewed seemed to be decent people.

Rick
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#1]
He has been on the last couple of days PLEADING for help.....

The guy and his Police Force have been doing on hell of a job.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#2]
A bunch of their cops walked off the job, looted, etc. because of lowered standards. Those that stayed behind did a great job with very restrictive limits, like no shooting looters, on them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A bunch of their cops walked off the job, looted, etc. because of lowered standards. Those that stayed behind did a great job with very restrictive limits, like no shooting looters, on them.

I heard from a guy on KTLA ch5 Los Angeles, Kurt Knutseen who was stuck in NOLA and only got back a few days ago, that some of the NOPD guys were actually trying to obtain drugs as ordered by a doctor for people in the SilverDome, so not all of those folks are looters.
ktla.trb.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top