Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2010 8:29:17 PM EDT
I smell the stench of decay.  Strong too, like that delicious smell of overripe skunk mingled with maggots and sour milk.  When I looked into the gully where some trash was strewn I see a rib cage.  Totally creepy, I had to get a little closer to see what it was I was looking at.  It was a decomposed black bear.  Sweet.
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 11:58:36 AM EDT
Quick, get the innards and sell them on ebay china!!!
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 2:23:05 PM EDT
Was there an available skull?

Just wonderin'...
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 4:06:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Danarchist:
Was there an available skull?

Just wonderin'...

Yeh, it's busy just rotting right now, I'd give it about a month or two to quit stinking so bad.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 4:54:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2010 4:55:11 PM EDT by acidman]
Originally Posted By NSFJojo:
I smell the stench of decay.  Strong too, like that delicious smell of overripe skunk mingled with maggots and sour milk.  When I looked into the gully where some trash was strewn I see a rib cage.  Totally creepy, I had to get a little closer to see what it was I was looking at.  It was a decomposed black bear.  Sweet.

Sounds like a poached animal?  I would notify NDOW immediatley so they can check it out.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 10:37:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By acidman:

Sounds like a poached animal?  I would notify NDOW immediatley so they can check it out.  

Yes, waste more government money. Great idea.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:16:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By acidman:

NDOW already knows.  Ranger Smith finally got tired of all the stolen 'pic-a-nic' baskets.  Boo-Boo's next.

Top Top