Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 9:36:16 AM EDT
This month we will be holding a Pistol shoot. All pistols shall be as issued to the troops. The course of fire will be:
12 rounds at the "Moving Man" target-25 yards
6 rounds at the dueling tree-25 yards
12 rounds at the falling targets-50 yards
Rattle Battle rolling target-25 yards-unlimited rounds for the length of the target run.
Bring at least 50 rounds for each match.
.380 would be the smallest caliber to swing the dueling tree "flags"
We will park our vehicles at the 200 meter berm( to protect from ricochets) and walk to the 300 meter berm for the shoot. All firing will be from the tables. No holster draws.
Set up is 0830. ALb.Shooting Range Park
Should be a fun shoot and a brake from the 500-1,000 yard shoots.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#1]
where is that chain.....

here it is....

yank!....

Date of shoot?

All in good fun, Rob

Thanks for the heads up, sounds interesting.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like fun!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Sunday 26 September. I always hold our shoots on the 4TH Sunday of the month. (some months have 5 Sundays ) We ave the whole range to ourselves. While we can't shoot tracers because of the grass, I allow any type cored ammo to be shot at the targets.  The city placed eight new AR500 steel plate targets at 300-1,000 yards for our and other clubs shoots.
We still use the 25,50,75,100,200,385,500 yard berms for my targets.
Any of you lead slingers are welcome to join our shoots. We will try to not make you look too bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top