Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 9:49:15 PM EDT
Got some choices to make, I have been looking for a PS 90 online but everybody is asking for outrageous prices ($2200.00 on gunbroker).  Should I wait untill mid year when I know the prices will come down or should I spend my cash now on accessories (SAGE stock for my M1a Scout, a few different color quarts of norrels moly coat and a Surefire weaponlight for my AR?)  Such a dilemma.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:10:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel your pain, hermano.

I'd advise you  to try to tough it out and reserve your cash. However, I personally never have much luck doing that, and wind up blowing it on whatever else is around.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Current Bid   $2,500.00   Reserve Not Met
PS 90 on Gunbroker

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#4]
his

I vote for accessories, and a new cheaper gun or two.  That PS90 would be cool.  Its just sooo pricey.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, I bought the accessories and will wait on the PS90 untill I can get an SBR in a year or so.  Just got done refinishing my old Mossberg 590 in an OD green, looks sweet but I thnk I could have done a little better (Hence the reason I did the Mossberg first).  Will get some pics up as soon as I get a few days off.  Found a Surefire nib cheap on the EE.  mcgrubbs, maybe one day we can have a NM Hometown shoot and you can test out the PS90 for yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top