Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 8:48:18 AM EDT
Anybody going out to shoot the EBR around the jackson brick area?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:52:57 AM EDT
I'll be at my club if it's not raining CJRPC.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:03:47 PM EDT
Saving the little bit of ammo i have for the Hometown Shoot, which sucks because it will be the last of my ammo.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:24:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 3:28:52 PM EDT by njJoniGuy]
Reloading can still be done inexpensively, as long as you can acquire all the components.
Powder, primers, bullets, brass ... along with uppers and lowers ... the prez has sure stimulated OUR industry!

What caliber (eta: besides .308) are you looking for at the Blast next week?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:52:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By njJoniGuy:
Reloading can still be done inexpensively, as long as you can acquire all the components.
Powder, primers, bullets, brass ... along with uppers and lowers ... the prez has sure stimulated OUR industry!

What caliber (eta: besides .308) are you looking for at the Blast next week?

Nothing else besides that, i can find once fired 223 brass all over Fort Dix but its more 308 brass i cant find. That and im almost completely out of Powder. Primers i have tons of and bullets im fine. Rest of the calibers and components we are fine on its just 308 thats hurting right now. I cant find powder anywhere and i MIGHT drive down to Kings in PA before the blast. All i have is maybe 20-30 rounds of 308 handloads left and about 30 Surplus shit and the rifle is still only sighted in at 50. Id like to get it at 100. The surplus also shoots like a foot high compared to my handloads.

I just wish the Phili gun show wasnt cancelled
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:23:06 PM EDT
I have a bunch of 308 once fired brass. Its surplus stuff, but I dont reload. I was just saving it in case I ever did start or to scrap when metal prices were higher. I do have a bunch of live 308 ammo that I might sell. Its that mixed lot stuff that was around a few years ago...All different lots/years/makers. Some of it is dented and whatnot. I feel a bit odd shooting it. Might be OK for components or if you feel lucky?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:38:51 PM EDT
I would bring it to the shoot incase someone is interested in it, of if someone has a neat toy youd want to try
Top Top