Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 11:42:37 AM EDT
Anyone have a list of who's pro-gun as far as local/state elections in NJ are concerned?

Info like this would be a big help to this newly registered voter.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What is your district? PM me and I'll give you the names of the "good guys".
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 4:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
www.nra-ila.org they've got all the politicians down, local ones too (and apparently, here in Brooklyn NYC, in my district [22], every single republican that I can vote for has a B+ or A. I guess that means I can go right down the list of Republican nominees).
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
FR-

PM sent :)
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:27:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone have a list of who's pro-gun as far as local/state elections in NJ are concerned?

http://www.lonegan.com/

If you paid attention on this board, you would have meet Steve Lonegan, Our Pro-Gun candidate for NJ Gov. at the NJCSD Shoot/fundraiser in Barnaget Twp..There's also a Free Bus Trip to Wildwood for a Bush Rally with Steve today.Steve Lonegan is NRA endorsed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.lonegan.com/

If you paid attention on this board, you would have meet Steve Lonegan, Our Pro-Gun candidate for NJ Gov. at the NJCSD Shoot/fundraiser in Barnaget Twp..There's also a Free Bus Trip to Wildwood for a Bush Rally with Steve today.Steve Lonegan is NRA endorsed.

I had the pleasure of meeting Steve Lonegan on a number of occasions and he is a good person.  I hope he wins.  He has done a great job as the mayor of Bogota, NJ.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]
i voted.
fingers crossed, hope the pro gun guys win jersey (and keep their word).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top