Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:45:44 PM EDT
As per NJ AWB law, we are allowed to have rifles that have 2 of the evil features, such as a removeable mag and a pistol grip. How does this apply to rifles that have more than 1 pistol grip, like a Thompson or some of the AK varients? Are they NJ legal? Does that count as 1 or 2 pistol grips? Or is it considered part of the hand guard, and not a PG?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:16:55 AM EDT
If you are refering to an AK like the AMD-63 OR 65 than yes they are legal. I know of two dealers in NJ who transfered completed AMD-65 rifles built on OOW receivers. I believe Sarco was selling the Thompsons too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:12:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Fishpaw:
As per NJ AWB law, we are allowed to have rifles that have 2 of the evil features, such as a removeable mag and a pistol grip. How does this apply to rifles that have more than 1 pistol grip, like a Thompson or some of the AK varients? Are they NJ legal? Does that count as 1 or 2 pistol grips? Or is it considered part of the hand guard, and not a PG?

A multiple features is still the ONE feature. The pistol grip feature to be counted has to be behind the trigger I believe.
Top Top