Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2004 2:43:43 PM EST
When I lived in Mass, private transactions were pretty easy, just fill out an FA-10 form available at any police station, and you're good to go.

In NH, how do I go about legally selling a gun to another resident?

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:02:34 AM EST
IIRC, you exchange cash for goods.
You may want to give him a bill of sale, and keep a copy for yourself.

I haven't lived there for a few years, though, but private sales weren't restricted.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:57:00 PM EST
Timj is correct.

I would make sure a bill of sale is included and have him sign it. Verify his age and information on drivers license and make sure he not a felon or has any other disabling articles.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:56:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 8:58:11 AM EST by RogerBall]
Yup just like that. You have to make a reasonable effort to make sure he/she is not restricted. But after that cash speaks volumes.
Top Top