Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 12:25:59 PM EDT
We are bringing back the Low light matches in full force.   It gets darker early, so we can still shoot and be home at a decent hour!  

This is the most fun you can have in the dark with your clothes on.  

I would like to get some attendance at these.   The more popular we can show them to be, the more dates we can get.  

An NFA registered sound suppressor is required.  You are welcome to bring a suppressed pistol too if you have one, or a .22LR.  

Effective immediately these matches are no longer members only.   If you have shot with us before in regular daylight competitions you are eligible to attend these now.  

White light on your firearm (carbine) is recommended.   We also ask that you have some kind of non-white light illumination to use on the firing line so as not to disturb the night vision of the other shooters.  

Round count should be around 100 rounds carbine, and 50-60 rounds precision.  

You are never shooting at a target you cannot clearly identify.  

Targets are either illuminated with white light, backlit, painted with a laser designator, or our new trick - Fluorescent paint with a blacklight shining on it.   It is like a neon sign.  

Standard match fee schedule.   $20 members, $30 guests.  

Get off your ass and screw on your can!  

Online registration at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlvLXB5eUdXUDN4bFhOY1RveXVQNEE6MQ

––Fargo007

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#1]
How bout a address for this shoot
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#2]
http://nhrpc.org has directions.

589 Meetinghouse Rd, Gap PA

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
These are great matches and a lot of fun! I shot one with Freddy that was a short field multiple barricade/target that was a hoot. I think I can make this and have penned it in!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top