Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 9:13:35 PM EDT
Is there any counties I want to stay away from. I want to be able to purchase some in the near future. I dont want to have a major issue getting a sign off. ????? What are your all recomendations.
Brian
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Washington is the best....
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
To elaborate, so far all "metro" counties have signed off on NFA items. However, by far, Washington has been the easiest to go through.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Dunno, but I'll tell you after taking my paperwork to Mult. Co. office tomorrow...

BTW:  I got my prints done at PSTC (@#%& $30!!!)  They didn't fill in the "address of print taker" box, just the name of the person who took my prints.  Do I need to fill this in?  
Also, do I need to put "none" in the "alias" box, or should I leave it blank?  (No, I'm not writing "PromptCritical" in it.)

I is a NFA n00b...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Dunno, but I'll tell you after taking my paperwork to Mult. Co. office tomorrow...

BTW:  I got my prints done at PSTC (@#%& $30!!!)  They didn't fill in the "address of print taker" box, just the name of the person who took my prints.  Do I need to fill this in?  
Also, do I need to put "none" in the "alias" box, or should I leave it blank?  (No, I'm not writing "PromptCritical" in it.)

I is a NFA n00b...

My rule of thumb for Guverment forms is fill in "all" blanks even if it is N/A, not applicable, after 20 years of filling out insurance forms, I found out that cubicle people cannot decipher blank boxs on any forms.......  You should have a cheat sheet that tells you the correct way to fill out the print form abbreviations to use etc.....  If you don't I can scan it and post it here....

BTW here in Jackson County Sheriff Mike Winters is great about signing off on all NFA stuff...  If he is in, I've had them signed and back before I get my prints finished up.....

Another BTW how funny would it be to have the alias none?  "Do you have and alias?" "Yes"  "But you put down none?" "yes" and on and on...  Well it could be funny.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:49:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I is a NFA n00b...

My rule of thumb for Guverment forms is fill in "all" blanks even if it is N/A, not applicable, after 20 years of filling out insurance forms, I found out that cubicle people cannot decipher blank boxs on any forms.......  You should have a cheat sheet that tells you the correct way to fill out the print form abbreviations to use etc.....  If you don't I can scan it and post it here....

BTW here in Jackson County Sheriff Mike Winters is great about signing off on all NFA stuff...  If he is in, I've had them signed and back before I get my prints finished up.....

Another BTW how funny would it be to have the alias none?  "Do you have and alias?" "Yes"  "But you put down none?" "yes" and on and on...  Well it could be funny.....

Yes please.  If you could, please post a link to a full-res version that I can print.

That would be greeeeaaaat.

/Lumburgh
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:25:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok here goes....  Click on the pic to get the hi-res version... Good Luck!

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:37:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I is a NFA n00b...

They've had mine since before Christmas. They can be slow sometimes, but others it's a week turnarround. Make sure you give them your SSN and DL#, they do a background check before signing.

Prints:
I get mine done at Inter-Asia Services on Division just East of 82nd on the S side of the road. I think it's $8 for prints, but they use ink. No appt needed, just drop by, they do photos too, $16.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:14:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Washington county, cool. We will check it out. , Can you recomend some decent towns to look into in this county.
Brian
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Washington county, cool. We will check it out. , Can you recomend some decent towns to look into in this county.
Brian

Depends on what you're looking for. Right now, I live almost in downtown Hillsboro. But while my neighbors are 6 feet on either side (although I back up to trees), I am all of 10 minutes from work (2.6 miles).

As far as other towns...I really can't say. Although I do imagine in a few years I'll be selling the place I'm currently at and looking West a bit futrther.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top